Additional Landlord Fees
Fees chargeable to a Landlord will depend on the Management Agreement in place. The below fees may apply in some cases:
Deposit Registration Fee £72.00 incl vat
Register landlord and tenant details and protect the security deposit with a Government authorised scheme. Provide tenants with Deposit Certificate and Prescribe Information within 30 days of start of tenancy
Inventory Preparation Fee: £ price to be confirmed dependant on size of property.
- Agree with tenant check in date, time and appointment
- Instruct inventory clerk to attend
Additional property visits: £54.00 incl vat
To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes or any maintenance-linked visit.
Submission of non-resident Landlords receipts to HMRC: £60.00 incl vat
Arrangement fee for refurbishments over £1000 – 15% of net cost plus vat.
- Agree specification and schedule of works
- Arranging access for contractors, obtaining quotes and assessing costs
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the specification and schedule of works
- Retaining any warranty or guarantee as a result of the works
Renewal Fee £144.00 incl vat
- Contract negotiation
- Amending and updating terms
- Preparing further tenancy agreement
Court Attendance£72.00 incl vat per hour
VAT charged at 20% on the above fees
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF